Day 78/100 100 Days of Code

Day 78/100 100 Days of Code

Jumping Ball

Combined the Resource struct and the FindResource function to generate a path to the font file. To create the path, I switched from using getBundlePath to getExecutablePath because I am not making a .app executable.

char* FindResource(char *fileLocation)
{
    char *execPath; 
    unsigned int lengthValue = 100;
    getExecutablePath(&execPath, &lengthValue);
    printf("Path %s\n", execPath);

    strcat(execPath, fileLocation);
    return execPath;
}

Then, I spent the rest of the session fixing all the errors to make the application run. The application is now opens a new full screen window and initialises all the components properly.